Got a tough toddler?? We get it! Not sure what to do with the fits, the crying, the screaming, the whining, the constant resistance? Help is on the way!
We want to guide you in fostering a positive relationship, secure attachment, and effective parenting style to help you and your toddler develop healthy habits that will last through every stage of development—middle childhood, adolescence, and even into adulthood.
Join us for a powerful 6-Session Training and Discussion group where you will:
- learn 12 life-changing tools and tips from the Teamwork Parenting Approach for handling even the toughest toddler moments.
- discover ways to establish a positive relationship using a beautiful balance of rule-setting and relationship-building (honoring your authority and their developmental need for independence).
- explore unique and creative strategies to work as a team, solve problems, and build their character.
- find encouragement and learn new ideas from other parents of strong-willed toddlers.
Parents who complete the 6-session training program will receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- A chance to win $50 gift card to local store of their choice (all parents who complete all six session will be in a drawing to win)
- Invitation to participate as a mentor on our Parenting Support Team in future Strong-Willed Toddler Groups
You are not alone in this parenting journey! We don’t want to just help you correct behavior but we want to help you build character and more importantly, a close, positive relationship to last a lifetime! AND IT STARTS NOW!
Here’s what other parents have shared about this group—
I was at my breaking point. Thank you for coming into our lives when I needed it most. Brianna S. Mother of 3 under 3
I cannot say enough positive things about the impact on my parenting. I feel so much more connected to my 3 year old. Sarah B. Mother of 2
My favorite thing was leaving every class feeling like “I can be a better mom”. Nicole D. Mother of 3
Great hearing about other people’s “strong-willed” kids. The tools are really helpful. I am using them! Meghan K. Mother of 2
FOR: Any mom, dad, grandparent, caregiver with a toddler (or preschool aged child) ages 2-5
WHEN: STARTS Friday, October 14th
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR ALL 6 TRAINING SESSIONS…
- October 14th
- October 28th
- November 4th
- November 18th
- December 2nd
- December 9th
TIME: 9:30am – 11am CST
WHERE: Zoom (link will be provided after registration and before classes begin)