First of all, THANK YOU for saying “Yes” to coaching. I’m honored to walk alongside you through this parenting journey. Already I’m praying for you and your family, and I know that we will see Him work through our sessions and all of our interactions. He has a plan for you and your family. He has a plan for the relationship He wants you to have with your child. I look forward to partnering with Him and see His work in action as we set goals and work towards them together. And I look forward to partnering with you as we strengthen your family team!
Below is a checklist of items to do before our first session. NOTE—The Coaching Agreement is the only thing that is required before our first coaching session. The rest can be done at your earliest convenience. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Sign the Coaching Agreement
- Fill out the Getting To Know You Questions
- Complete the Brain Dominance Assessment
- Complete the Learning Styles Assessment
OPTIONAL THINGS TO DO (if you haven’t already done them 🙂 )–
- Like our Facebook page.
- Sign up to be on our email list where you will receive weekly (sometimes every other week) tips and tools and learn about our upcoming classes, coaching sessions, or events.
- Begin praying over our upcoming session. 🙂