Walk or run (1K, 2K, or 3K) with your family team to show your support for family unity, for close positive relationships between parents and their kids, and to raise awareness of the need to support families on their journey. We want families to be healthy in their bodies, minds, and in their relationships with each other.
Better families=Better schools=Better Communities=A Better World!
WHEN: Saturday, October 19
TIME: 9am – 11am
WHERE: Colbert Park in Savoy
COST: $25 per family in advance/$30 on the day of the event
After your family team completes the run hand-in-hand and encouraging each other along the way, you will:
- receive a completion certificate to display in your home
- get a family photo taken (you will receive a link to download the image for free)
- enjoy music by DJ Fireproof
- receive a healthy snack provided by Harvest Market
- touch a fire truck and police car
- have the opportunity to win door prizes
- check out vendors from our community who help families stay healthy—body, mind, or relationships!
- CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BEING A VENDOR
- CLICK HERE FOR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- CLICK HERE TO SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FAMILY AND BE HEALTHY!
This is a fundraiser for Real Life Families–a non-profit organization equipping parents with tools to build a strong family team and close positive relationships with their kids. We provide free classes and support groups. Help us provide more free programs to help EVERY family!
REGISTER YOUR FAMILY TODAY BY…
- Filling out the form below.
- Paying the $25 Registration Fee—CLICK the DONATE button below! (the $25 fee is a tax-deductible donation to the mission of Real Life Families. Please donate what you can–more or less. We want EVERY family to be able to participate!)