Join us on Tuesday each week (times vary from morning, to lunchtime, to evenings to accommodate your schedule) by Zoom to learn quick, practical tools to help you handle a variety of parenting issues and concerns.
Just register for whichever coaching session you would like to attend and you will receive the link each week.
In each FREE weekly session, we’ll share a new parenting topic, like supporting your child with anxiety or what effective consequences look like for your toddler.
Ask questions, share ideas, and interact…or just listen and learn.
- Tuesday, June 8th from 9am – 10am—How To Redefine a Family Vacation (on a Real-Life Budget)
- Tuesday, June 15th from 12pm – 1pm—How To Raise Resilient Children—CANCELLED and will be rescheduled for a later date—TBD
- Tuesday, June 22nd from 8pm – 9pm—How To Provide Effective Consequences for Toddlers
- Tuesday, June 29th from 9am – 10am—How To Resolve Conflict in Marriage
Know someone who could use this support opportunity? Make sure to share this link with them!
We also have a phone and online messaging service for parents whose schedules don’t make session participation possible, or who might want a higher degree of privacy.
- Family Coaching On-The-Phone help is 920-7FAMILY.
- Family Coaching On-The-Web can be accessed by messaging us on Facebook here