YOU CAN HELP US BUILD STRONGER AND HEALTHIER FAMILIES THROUGH OUR CURRENT PROGRAMS
- You can help us provide free parenting classes, workshops, weekly emails, and support groups open to EVERY family in our community.
- You can help us provide scholarships for one-on-one coaching sessions for families in need or in crisis.
I was at my breaking point. Thank you for coming into our lives when I needed it most. Brianna S. Mother of 3 under 3
I cannot say enough positive things about the impact on my parenting. I feel so much more connected to my 3 year old. Sarah B. Mother of 2
I admittedly have rolled my eyes at parents who sound like they are using self-help books to manage their children’s behavior. This felt like real information that will work in the real world for real improvement for me and my family. Brian S. Father of 2
YOU CAN SUPPORT FUTURE PROGRAMS TOO
- Coaching Mobile Program–our goal is to bring mental health support (coaching, counseling, and mentoring) on-the-go available to every family in our community!
- Real Life Kids Program–our goal is to teach social and emotional health and character-building through song and movement
3 WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT FAMILIES IN OUR COMMUNITY…
- BOXES FOR BETTER FAMILIES–Drop off any good-condition baby or kid items to All Things Kids, Inc.—2710 N Mattis Ave A, Champaign, IL 61822 and let them know you want your items to go to the Real Life Families account.
- ONLINE DONATION–Make a tax deductible donation here.
- Mail a check to:
- Real Life Families
- P.O. Box 88
- Savoy, IL 61874
Real Life families is a 501c3 non-profit organization.