- Do you feel the only way to get your kids to listen and obey is to yell, bribe, spank, or punish?
- Does your home life feel crazy or chaotic?
- Do you feel downright discouraged with a certain area of parenting—-mealtime, bedtime, homework time or just anytime?
- Do you feel incredibly powerless with the massive fit-throwing, explosive emotional outbursts, sibling fighting, or complete defiance and disrespect?
- Have you reached the point where you’ve just tried everything and nothing seems to be working?
- Do you just want to have some support and encouragement in a tough season of parenting?
PARENTING IS HARD! Let us help you find real-life solutions to the very real challenges you are facing.
Parent Coaching is about working as a team—you and your coach—to take you from where you are now in your parenting to where you want to be. A parent coach will listen to any concern, challenge, or struggle and walk alongside you and brainstorm ideas with you to find solutions that are designed to strengthen your family and improve your relationship with your child. No matter what you’re experiencing, your coach will use a strengths-based approach and attachment-based tools to help you identify roadblocks, overcome obstacles, and accomplish YOUR parenting goals! You are NOT alone!
**Coaching is not counseling and does not replace counseling.
**Christian coaching is available upon request.
There are coaching packages for ANY budget and scholarships are available for ANY family experiencing financial stress or traumatic life events. Coaching Packages can include:
- One-on-One Sessions (in-person or over the phone, Skype, FaceTime, or Duo)
- Home Visits
- Parenting Assistance Texting
- Weekly Email Check-ins
- Personality Assessments
- Behavioral Screenings
- Family Role-Playing
GET STARTED BY FILLING OUT …
Please fill out the form below and a coach will contact you about your next steps.