2022 Board of Directors
First of all, THANK YOU for saying “Yes” to serving on our 2022 Board of Directors. Real Life Families has BIG goals for 2022 and we are so excited to have you be a part of our awesome team providing life-changing programs and services to families. Our work is so needed during these tough times that the more we do to support parents and families, the more positive outcomes we will see in the lives of the children in our community and in our community itself. We CANNOT wait to get started and see what God will do through our powerful vision of making strengthening families and supporting parents a community priority!
THINGS TO READ—
- #1—About Us Page—know our mission by heart and keep our vision in mind in all the decisions we make (there may be a quiz at our next meeting!!)
- #2—Testimonials—THIS is why we do what we do!
- #3—Board Duties and Responsibilities
- #5—Executive Director Position
- #6—Conflict of Interest Policy
THINGS TO SIGN OR FILL OUT–
- #7—Conflict of Interest Form
- #8—Officer’s Contracts (for officer’s only)
- #9—BOD Contract
THINGS TO DO–
- #11—Email us at: RealLifeFamilies.firstname.lastname@example.org a family photo or individual photo for our website and for us to share on Facebook when we introduce our new board.
- #12—Like and share our Facebook page with friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc. and tell everyone you know that you will be serving on our 2022 board!
- #13—Sign up to be on our email list (if you haven’t already done so).
- #14—Sign up for Amazon Smile—
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Search for the charity of your choice.
- Choose Real Life Families.
- Start shopping on amazonsmile.com every time! (Just FYI, myself alone contributed almost $40 to RLF from purchases using amazonsmile, so imagine if we all did it!!)
- #15—Pray for Real Life Families, your role in serving on the board, how God wants to use the gifts and strengths He’s given you to serve families, and for God to lead and guide our mission so MORE parents and their children will feel loved and supported!
- #16—Get excited about all that God is going to do through YOU and RLF in 2022! TOGETHER, let’s make supporting parents a community priority!